Monday, December 18, 2006

Pipe is up

The batch system is up and running and hopefully I'll have all shots set up for rendering by tomorrow afternoon and the result automatically uploaded to the blog every night.

Now I can select to render everything or just what has been updated. When the rendering is done all shots are put together in AE. And then it should be uploaded to the blog. I can also change some global parameters such as resolution and aspect ratio. I can also choose different ways to put together the shots.

Went through the S1 and made something that looks like an X-Sheet. Click here to view. I use this to have control over the different shots. As you can see in the bottom of the list, I'll use shorter clips for the typewriter-bashing-part and arrange them in post. Also, many shots lack a z-buffer as I'll create a focus effect in post by blurring the background layer. All to decrease rendering time.

No comments:

Post a Comment